|1||Jarajreh Apartments/ Hotel||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
Jarajreh Apartments/ Hotel
With city views, Jarajreh Apartments/ Hotel is located in Kerak and has free WiFi.All units are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a stovetop and electric tea pot. Some units have a dining area and/or a balcony.A halal breakfast is available each morning at the condo hotel.
Your apartment is beautiful and like a 5 star
I will see you again later 😆😆
- Excellent cleaness, very nice host, good eat facilities in neighbourhood.
apartment has a good location with few restaurants in neighborhood, the castle is few min by driving; parking place is under a camera; free water, sweets and fruits, the bed was comfortable, clean sheets
the host is very friendly, helpfull, trying to accomodate all your requests as he is starting his business. there was lot of work done in the apartment but few things has to be finished (kitchen/bathroom/heating)
- Ahmed is a good host…very welcoming…I booked 1 bed room studio flat…and he gave me a 3 bed room flat for the same cost..it’s right in center of kerak with all aminities and restaurants within walking distance.. will surely book again if coming to Jordan in future…
- The highlight of our stay was the owner of the apartment. He personally met us to show us around the apartment. He was great with my rambunctious son, even dropping off some cake and ice cream for us–after a long day in the Wadi. This place is an absolute bargain and is a good place for exploring Kerak Castle. It is super close to a shawerma shop, burger restaurant and a grocery store. Parking was very conveniently located and showers were hot.
- Your apartment is beautiful and like a 5 star
Centrally located 3 minutes’ drive from downtown Karak, Cairwan Hotel offers cozy accommodations in a peaceful neighborhood. It features a restaurant, garden and terrace. Crusaders Castle is a 5-minute drive away.The bright and airy rooms at Cairwan Hotel come with a fridge, TV and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower.The hotel’s restaurant offers an à la carte menu along with a 24-hour room service. Local excursions can be arranged by the tour desk.Queen Alia international Airport is 40 mi away. Cairwan Hotel offers free private parking on site.
- This hotel is great value for money among limited options in Kerak. We had a great stay here, the room was lovely and spacious and the hotel provided a nice simple dinner and breakfast for us.
- Huge room with even a bigger shower with lots of hot water. Comfy king size bed. I ordered the in house dinner which was a very well prepared 1/2 BBQ chicken.
- It was a perfect couple if nights. I highly recommend staying at this place especially if you are hiking the Jordan Trail like I am. Radiator heat in the room, reliable hot water, good dinner/breakfast and close to the castle and shops. The price is very good and the staff are helpful and friendly.
The staff was amazing in this family run jewel. The proprietor’s father designed the home- turned – hotel Cairwan. I especially recommend staying in the master queen bed suite on the ground floor.
The chicken dinner was genuinely amazing – and we live in New York City.
These guys really care about their community and host a nightly anise tea to bring their guests together.
- Best option in the whole area in that price. Nice facilities with a beautiful view of the city. Totally recommended.
Al-Mujeb in Kerak has a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.
- Room was ready and clean upon arrival, staff are friendly
Very big room and comfy bed, air conditioning, tv, mini fridge.
Not located in central Al Karak but perfectly ok if you have your own car.
First Of all I want to thank the management for the friendly staff they have and very helpful, nice location near for every thing, nice breakfast and the tea I had it in the lobby was tasty, see you soon guys.
- The hotel is a family owned business, you just feel like home..
Excellent hotel in Madaba that has a very good location (to visit Mount Nebo, Madaba, Ma’in, Amman or to go back to the airport) – especially when you’re visting by car. There’s a parking behind the building.
The staff is also friendly and helpful – honest, helpful people!
The hotel has a good price/quality balance, is clean and offers a nice breakfast.
In other words, good value for money and excellent place to explore the region.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Mara‘ah