Four Seasons Hotel Amman
Located on the highest hill of Amman, Four Seasons Hotel Amman features luxurious accommodations with panoramic views of the city. It offers indoor and outdoor pools, a gym, a spa and a squash court. At the Spa you can enjoy massages, body treatments, facials or nail treatments for male and female. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.All air-conditioned accommodations at Four Seasons Amman is furnished with warm colors and carpeted floors. Each suite and room comes with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.Enjoy Levant cuisine at Olea or our unique Friday Brunch; The Foyer Lounge for light meals and international favorites; our new Winter FIVE for a sweet and cozy escape; and Five Grill & Lounger offers refreshments while boasting a view of Amman in the summer. La Capitale is a classic French brasserie that provides a comfortable place for everyone to spend time at whether for a business lunch, dinner with family or friends or a drink at the bar. La Capitale is vibrant, inspiring and approachable to accommodate the eclectic mix of guests that will spend time at the restaurant and Hotel.Four Seasons’ Concierge desk can arrange local excursions and give you all the information you need during your stay in Amman.Four Seasons Amman is a 30-minutes drive from Queen Alia International Airport, and the Dead Sea is 40-minutes away by car. Free valet parking is available at the hotel.
- Breakfast was great and facilities where good as well.
Hotel staff were very welcoming
All services were excellent
- Service was great. Everyone went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay be it front desk or the spa or the lounge and restaurant. Fadi our driver was also fabulous!
- Terrific breakfast although the restaurant could become quite crowded. Great gym facilities and a convenient location. Concierge was extremely helpful.
- Beds were very comfortable and the staff was excellent
Amman West Hotel
Located in Amman’s central 4th Circle and 2.5 mi from city center, West Hotel offers modern accommodations with an outdoor pool. Its rooms are decorated in pastel tones and include flat-screen TVs. It is a minute drive from Al khaldi Street and next to the Prime Ministry building.Featuring free WiFi, the accommodations at Amman West Hotel is air conditioned and fitted with large windows. The private bathroom comes with a shower and is equipped with hairdryer and selected shower amenities.Guests can enjoy a variety of food options on offer at the N.E.W.S Restaurant, serving traditional middle eastern specialties and continental cuisine. The Italian-inspired Pizza-Vino Bar serves pizzas and wines.Free private parking is available on site. Upon request it is possible to book a visit to the hairdresser salon, or a pick-up service from Queen Alia International Airport at an added fee.The property is located next to the Diplomatic Neighborhood.
- This hotel is much better than an expensive ones , comfy
- Breakfast Excellent Variety, Location easy to reach (At the center of the City)
In general it was so confort
The bed abd its cover
- The place is calm , the stuff is very friendly and helpful , the location of the hotel is very suitable .
- It is a very quiet location, the room was very clean and has enough space for a couple . The stuff was very friendly and welcoming. According to past reviews , I actually hesitated to book in this hotel but after my experience , I can confidently say that I found it very much better than expected.
SAK Hotel Suites
The SAK HOUSE ROOMS & SUITES is conveniently located on the corner of one of Amman’s most vibrant streets. SAK Amman is located in the business district near government offices. It is a 30-minute drive from the exhibitions at the Amman International Fair and is a convenient base for discovering history Rich capital.SAK Amman has 10 rooms on 4 floors and offers travelers various accommodations options ranging from comfortable deluxe rooms to carefully decorated premium rooms. Rooms with different amenities are available. Each room is equipped to provide guests with a relaxing “home-feel” experience and to ensure a stay. Free WiFi is included.SAK Amman offers 3 different and unique dining experiences for the Ward Restaurant.Children at the SAK Amman can enjoy an excellent stay and enjoy the games at Amman Mall Mall on the third floor. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy the health club at SAK Amman and numerous services close to the residence.Amman’s city center can be reached in just 15 minutes by car, a short walk from the boutique shopping malls and luxurious dining on Gardens Street and Al Jama’a Street. Queen Alia International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Suzan Studios & Apartments
One of our top picks in Amman.Offering a barbecue and terrace, Suzan Studios & Apartments is located in Amman in the area of Swefieh next to Istiqlal bookstore and opposite Midtown Plaza. US Embassy is 1.2 mi away. Free WiFi is available .The accommodations is air conditioned and has a seating and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony. All units feature a kitchen equipped with a fridge and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with slippers in every unit. Bed linen is offered.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also offers grocery delivery.Zahran Palace is 2.1 mi from Suzan Studios & Apartments. Queen Alia International Airport is 18 mi from the property.
We felt welcome right from check in – the room was exactly what we expected. It had dishes and cooking utensils and coffee. We were happy to be able to get groceries half a block away to cook ourselves breakfast and make lunches for the day. There were lots of shops nearby and restaurants as well. We had a car to allow us to go to the citadel and up to Jerash for our days in Amman. Otherwise you might be taking the bus, but we don’t know the logistics of that.
The bed was comfortable, and we had a good view from the balcony. Fortunately the room was quiet too – even the calls to prayer in the morning didn’t wake us up. It felt like a little home in Amman that we based ourselves from.
- Good stay, nice room. The staff was really friendly
- Nice accomodation with balcony, bed, bedroom and small kitchen; super helpful staff; great value for money 🙂
Great location, clean modern building, cooperative staff, comfortable apartments.
The owner Mr. Ahmed is really a helpful guy
- Very comfortable bed. Nice and helpful staff. Great bakery nearby.
- We felt welcome right from check in – the room was exactly what we expected. It had dishes and cooking utensils and coffee. We were happy to be able to get groceries half a block away to cook ourselves breakfast and make lunches for the day. There were lots of shops nearby and restaurants as well. We had a car to allow us to go to the citadel and up to Jerash for our days in Amman. Otherwise you might be taking the bus, but we don’t know the logistics of that.
Corp Amman Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Across Royal Cultural Center on Queen Alia Street, Corp Amman Hotel features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a gym. It has a tour desk that arranges local excursions to Jerash, Petra and Aqaba.All air-conditioned accommodations at Corp Amman Hotel offer views of the pool. Each room and suite comes equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a minibar and has a private bathroom.There is a restaurant that serves a buffet and provides room service. You can enjoy a sauna for free or use the spa’s services at an added charge.Queen Alia International Airport is 25 miles away, and a shuttle is available upon request. Free valet parking is available.
- Almost everything is great, highly recommended 🙂
- The place was clean and quiet. The lobby was neat and tidy.
- I liked the staff and their interest in serving the guest to the limits of the possibilities available to them
- Great hotel, nice room with perfect bathroom & comfy beds. Super facilities & probably one of the best breakfasts i ever had. Friendly staff ready to assist any time. Don’t forget to visit the spa at -1 level. Huthaifa the best!
- Nice greetings , welcoming from the first time I checked in till the time I check out , thanks a lot for the room upgraded:)
Panda Hotel Apartments
One of our best sellers in Amman! Panda Hotel Apartments features city views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Amman, 1.8 miles from US Embassy. The accommodations are air-conditioned and has a spa bath.Each unit comes with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with bidet and shower. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Zahran Palace is 2.7 miles from Panda Hotel Apartments, while Royal Automobiles Museum is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 21 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Great location,clean, nice, great staff,warm hospitality
Helpful staff,excellent WiFi,big room.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Good central location.
Newly renovated and furnished.
Nice staff helping and accommodating to our needs.
Everything was amazing. The place is bigger than any hotel’s room.
It is well furnished apartment that have everything u wish to have during ur holiday.
- Staff are friendly and helpful ,the apartment are clean from inside ( mattress ,beds, towels, bathroom) All very good
- Great location,clean, nice, great staff,warm hospitality
One of our top picks in Amman.Khuttar Apartment is located in Swefieh and offers self-catering accommodations. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property is 2.5 mi from Grand Cinema and City Mall .Air-conditioned accommodations have a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. The living room comes with a satellite TV. A bath or shower is fitted in the private bathroom.At Khuttar Apartment you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities like a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage are offered.Queen Alia Airport is located 17 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Great comfy and welcoming place the people are very gentle and polite .. big thanks to mr.ammar
- I love this apartment… Clean, tidy, nice workers and very helpful, nice breakfast etc.
- The breakfast was great, there was free parking out front; there was a shopping mall across the street with restaurants & a grocery store
- Relatively new hotel,Very clean room, friendly staff, excellent location
- The water pressure is great in the shower. The location is awesome; next to three malls and a few minutes away from most attractions.
One of our top picks in Amman.Located in Amman, 1.8 miles from US Embassy, Ibiza Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and valet parking, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and a shower. Every room includes an electric tea pot, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio and others also provide guests with city views. All rooms feature a closet.Ibiza Hotel offers a buffet or halal breakfast.Zahran Palace is 2.6 miles from the accommodation, while Royal Automobiles Museum is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 21 miles from Ibiza Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Room is spacious value for money. Close to Mall and restaurants. Good location
Good breakfast. enjoyed it:
- Very good location. Close to shops, malls and bus station.
its big rooms and clean
friendly staff that help us exploring amman they give us great advice
- The room was spacious with a living room. The location is near a shopping district with many shops around. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast was more than adequate, but I have had more selection at other Amman hotels. The staff were helpful. The breakfast had typical Jordanian breakfast of falafel, humous, baba-ganoush, breads, eggs, beans, and other assorted items. Free parking was great.
- I love everything in this Hotel … the location,staff,clean,breakfast … it really should be a 4stars hotel😍
- Room is spacious value for money. Close to Mall and restaurants. Good location
The Conroy Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Only a 10-minute drive from the Old City, The Conroy Boutique Hotel is set in a striking building of Amman’s Umm Uthaina area, near shops and restaurants. It features an in-house club and 24-hour room service.Equipped with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning, rooms at The Conroy boutique hotel have a modern lay-out. Some rooms include large flat-screen TVs in spacious seating areas.Characteristic Middle Eastern specialties and a fusion of continental food are served at the hotel’s restaurant. Guests dine in a bright ambiance overlooking the gardens. Famous Murphy’s House of Rock Pub serves drinks and features live band shows weekly.Staff at the 24-hour reception of The Conroy boutique Hotel can facilitate car rental or advise on nearby attractions.Queen Alia International Airport is a 25-minute drive away and private parking is available for free.
I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
They always got me Uber and going to places was easier because of having their number and them translating for me.
I highly recommend this place. Many shops are around this hotel and restaurants as well.
It is newly constructed property,Rooms & amenities are modern.it is centrally located in Amman city.
Staff is very supportive.I recommend this place to stay.
- Friendly staff! Upgraded us to a very spacious suite. Free valet parking for our rental right at the curb. Decent breakfast — standard Mediterranean fare (hummus, pita, cheeses, salads, eggs). Seriously a great stay!
- The hotel was very clean, new, the room was a good size, and the pub and restaurant downstairs were extremely convenient and fun. Breakfast was a really large spread, and it was all good! Old town Amman was about a 12-15 minute Uber ride from the hotel.
- Staff was verry kind and helpful, location was very good and we got an free upgrade from the receptionist.
- I love the way how friendly staff is. Specially Faten and Jabr both were always very very helpful and tried to make sure everything was easy on me.
Jad Hotel Suites
This 4-star hotel is located in western Amman, a short walk from the Sixth Circle. Including free Wi-Fi, it offers self-catering accommodations along with a gym, business center and on-site restaurant.The fully furnished units at Jad Hotel Suites feature air conditioning and a living room with a dining area and flat-screen satellite TV. The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge, microwave and stove. A shower and hairdryer are fitted in the bathroom.The main restaurant serves a buffet for breakfast and an à la carte menu of oriental and international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Room service is available.You can shop at Mecca Mall, which is 4.3 mi from Jad Hotel Suites. Queen Alia International Airport is 16 mi away, and a shuttle can be arranged upon request.
- Chef was great and gave us some advice at breakfast about where to go and how.
- Fantastic location. Courteous staff, good breakfast, clean & big rooms.
The hotel is sublime!
The staff friendly and will go the extra mile to make sure your stay is great.
I recommend the place and hope future visitors will have the same experience!
I am glad I choose this place.
It is not said in my booking but they have a private parking which is great.
Don’t hesitate to order something to eat as the food is quality!
- Calm and quiet environment, clean rooms, have all needed facilities. Located nearby restaurants all sorts and taste, all in 5 minutes walk distance.
- It was a very good experience. The place is clean, staff are very nice and the breakfast is very good
Looking for: Best Hotels in Abdoun