The Elms Hotel & Spa
This luxury hotel is an excellent countryside retreat featuring a state-of-the-art spa, fantastic gardens and award-winning cuisine. The hotel has stunning views over the Teme Valley in rural Worcestershire.The Elms Hotel & Spa is a refurbished Queen Anne mansion set in 10 acres of beautiful grounds. Guests can relax on the roof-top terrace, and there is also a fully equipped fitness suite.The Spa at The Elms offers bespoke Elemis therapies, an indoor swimming pool and an indoor/outdoor hydro pool. There is also a thermal retreat with a sauna, steam room, ice fountain and a sensation shower.
- Had to leave very early so missed breakfast. We did eat our meal in the restaurant the evening we arrived and the food was delicious
- We had a lovely stay at the Elms Hotel. The staff were all very friendly helpful and we had a complimentary upgrade to a suite. Our suite was lovely and we liked the food, spa, lounges, gardens, and it was in a nice area.
- Beautiful old manor house with lovely gardens and grounds. Very clean and well maintained. Excellent restaurant with the food well prepared and presented. I thought the cost was very reasonable. The bathroom was large and the towels and accoutrements were very good. The shower was outstanding. The bed was comfortable. We were visiting friends and did not use the spa facilities, but they looked very good.
- The location was great, very peacefulbreakfast was very good
- Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The decor of the hotel is very appealing, with nice tones and shades. The staff was incredibly helpful and engaging. The food was perfect and my wife stated it was the best hotel experience of her lifetime to date.
The Manor Arms Inn
The Manor Arms Inn features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Abberley. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the inn, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms at The Manor Arms Inn also offer a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a Full English/Irish or a vegetarian breakfast.Birmingham is 28 miles from The Manor Arms Inn, while Worcester is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 39 miles from the inn.
- The location is perfect after a hard slog up the motorway. The food was very good for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the wine list was far better than most pubs provide
- Anita was very helpful and looked after us very well. She does a great job!
- Staff were excellent with strong adherence to Covid guidance, making us feel safe. The bed was so comfy and food delicious
- It was an Incredibly welcoming stay at the Manor Arms I cannot rate it high enough from the moment I walked in to when I checked out I felt at Home the Breakfast was outstanding as was my evening meal! Bedrooms were a great size and ample space for me to work I will be back thank you all again !
- We love the friendly, welcoming service , we feel like we have been visiting this little hem for years on only our second time . Fantastic evening
Royal Forester Country Inn
Royal Forester Country Inn is located opposite the main visitor center to the Wyre Forest. Free on-site parking is available, and Kidderminster town center is only a 15-minute drive away. Go-Ape Adventure Park is just a minute’s walk from the B&B.Free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in all Royal Forester rooms.Local produce is delivered to the hotel each morning and used to create award-winning European cuisine, served in the 90-seater restaurant. A traditional roast dinner menu is available on Sundays.A full English breakfast is served each morning and continental options are also available. Local ales are served in the bar.Wharton Park Golf Club is only 0.6 mi from the Royal Forester. The Severn Valley Railway and West Midlands Safari Park are a 10-minute drive.
- Very lovely country inn with modern and clean rooms and a nice family friendly pub with a great section of breakfast and dinning options
- Location excellent, facilities excellent, food excellent and used local produce, we enjoyed our stay
- The staff went above and beyond and were absolutely fantastic especially Sarah! Wonderful. The breakfast was excellent and Sarah catered for my vegan friend too. Very relaxed atmosphere and warm and friendly. The room, the aubergine room was excellent, the bed was so comfortable and the bath was big with excellent hot water. I couldnt work the shower though perhaps it was my shortcomings! The bath accessories were top quality Cole and Lewis products.Everything was perfect.
- location perfect as we was in the area to visit the safari park. breakfast was superb, fantastic selection from the menu, very tasty!
- Friendly and helpful staff during the day and evening. Good food and service in the bar/restaurant during the day and night. The number of people eating there showed its popularity. Comfortable and spacious room with breakfast included made this an absolute bargain.
Stourport Manor Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western
The Stourport Manor Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western is a refurbished country house with 23 acres of beautiful grounds. The hotel offers a choice of bedrooms, including family rooms, a spacious lounge and bar, brasserie restaurant and an on-site leisure club.The Waves Leisure Club has a large indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, gym. There are also squash and tennis courts.With free parking and free WiFi, Stourport Manor Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western is south of Kidderminster, away from main roads and just a short drive from Worcester. It has quiet bedrooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.The hotel restaurant serves contemporary cuisine and an unlimited breakfast buffet, featuring hot and cold items. SStourport Manor Hotel, Sure Hotel Collection by Best Western also has a Green Tourism Award.
- Room OK and well serviced. Breakfast better than OK. Staff are friendly and some are efficient.
- The breakfast was good, however the toaster needs updating, very slow and didnt toast the bread properly.
- Friendly and helpful staffClean bedroom and bathroom. Good pool and jacuzzi.
- A great location, friendly staff and a nice tidy, comfortable room.
- The staff very friendly and helpful with good precautions put in place for Covid19 at check in and through out the hotel. Get WhatsApp downloaded on your phone as well as the NHS trace tracker as youll need both of these.Food is by room service you might be able to sit in bar? with a limited menu available but is fine for a couple of nights stay away with work but you can book a restaurant externally if you like. If youre planning on using the gym there are some current restrictions in times / numbers for Covid reasons which is sensible.Good setting for the hotel and plenty of places to explore nearby by either walking or running and close to other villages / towns to visit up and down the Severn.
The Baiting House and Lodges
Located in Upper Sapey, The Baiting House features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at The Baiting House.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at The Baiting House will be able to enjoy activities in and around Upper Sapey, like hiking and cycling.Worcester is 14 miles from the hotel, while Ludlow is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 41 miles from The Baiting House.
- It was a lovely room in a lodge style building with good kitchenette and a great bathroom. Kitchenette had everything I needed including a microwave. Comfy mattress and spotlessly clean everywhere. Lovely location in a field behind the pub / restaurant.
- Lovely comfortable bed with beautiful bedding, luxury toiletries were a bonus.Food in restaurant excellentLovely helpful staff
- This is a lovely property. It is simple and elegant.
- There was a mix up with our booking when we serviced which meant we were waiting around for a few hours until it was sorted but the staff especially HAZEL went out of her way to make sure we were happy and kept our stay as relaxing as possible.
- We stayed for dinner. It was an amazing standard. Breakfast too. Room was very comfortable and warm. Lovely area to visit. Will come back.
The Mug House Inn
Nesting by the River Severn in the picturesque town of Bewdley, the 4-star Mug House Inn and Restaurant is thought to have been opened in the 17th Century and retains many period features.Each bedroom at the Mug House comes with an private bathroom, and many feature original beamed ceilings and walls. Rooms come with a TV and tea/coffee-making facilities.The inn has free Wi-Fi and the Restaurant has an AA rosette. Guests can relax in the peaceful terrace area, while the bar offers real ales.A 10-minute drive from Kidderminster, Bewdley.
- excellent breakfast. excellent staff. Car parking close by included. Restaurant food very good.
- Very warm welcome and all staff adhering to distancing rules very well
- Character, location, room, host and staff, comfort all great.
- Almost everything was has we would of envisaged and liked. Excellent location overlooking the river,staff were very helpful and curteous and all in all most enjoyable visit and would definitely return.
- We love staying here. They are doing a brilliant job with the covid restrictions and we would highly recommend staying here. The location is beautiful on the river and our room gave us a lovely view of this. Food was great..service and staff were fabulous and so attentive. A lovely weekend away at a time when we all need a change of scenery and some TLC.
Hadley Bowling Green Inn
Only a 15-minute drive from the city of Worcester, this hotel is located in Hadley Heath, just outside Droitwich. It dates back to the 16th century, and offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant.Rooms are traditional in style, with carpeted floors and wooden furnishings. Each comes with a flat-screen Freeview TV, private bathroom and facilities for making tea and coffee.You can enjoy freshly made traditional British cuisine in the restaurant, with lunch and evening meals served every day. A Sunday lunch is available, and in the bar there is a range of cask ales, ciders and wines.Arley Arboretum, Croft Farm Water Park, and Astley Vineyards can all be reached within a 30-minute drive, while Droitwich is only 4 miles away.
- Dinner was very good indeed, exceptional value and beautifully cooked.Due to pandemic a bit busy and hard to get a table but squeezed in with a booked table before they arrived.Room clean and packed breakfast good.
- Quiet location.Evening meal was excellent.Very comfortable.A good find
- Very convenient for getting to Severn Valley Railway.A lovely quiet location. Excellent food staff. Rooms well equiped.
- Lovely rooms, classic country pub setting, very rural, very good food
- Lovely room , very large but we did pay extra , very warm , excellent bed , very clean and beautifully furnished L.Ashley ? An old building but NO creaky floors or noises off . Excellent happy staff .
The Lenchford Inn
With a beautiful location on the banks of the River Severn, the Lenchford Inn is a Georgian building with modern extensions, offering rooms with attached bathroom with river views.Close to the historic city of Worcester and only a 10-minute drive from junctions 5 and 6 of the M5 motorway, the Lenchford Inn is a family-run hotel with a stunning rural location, surrounded by well-kept gardens.Free parking is available for guests’ use.There are 10 hotel rooms, including twin, double, triple, family and four-poster rooms. Many of the rooms have recently been refurbished. All of the rooms have either river or garden views and either a patio, a balcony or garden access. Each room has a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.A good selection of draft beers and a wide choice of spirits, lagers and ciders are available in the bar. There is also a fine selection of wines.The inn has a beautiful restaurant, overlooking a delightful stretch of the River Severn, with seating for approximately 80 diners.
- Lovely setting, really friendly staff helpful, fantastic room big light airey will definitely stay there again
- Every thing went well. All the staff were exceptionlly friendly as always. The selection of meals was great and the room was just perfect witha great view across the River Severn and it was comfortable too. All round excellent. Thank you Lenchford.
- All very clean no problems at all, Breakfast excellent.
- Stayed there last year, back again, what more to say. Staff brilliant!
- It is clean, cosy and a great atmosphere from all staff
George Hotel Wetherspoon
Located in Bewdley and with Severn Valley Railway reachable within a 7-minute walk, George Hotel Wetherspoon provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. At George Hotel every room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 36 miles from George Hotel Wetherspoon.
- Great location right on the main street of Bewdley. Very old building, and rooms are quirky to suit the building, but our room was clean, and just right for our stay. As a Weatherspoon hotel, the food drinks were from the pub menu.
- Good value for money. Friendly, professional staff.
- The room was lovely. It had beams low ceiling. Really comfortable bed. Will book again. Staff are fantastic
- As I was travelling alone I was particularly grateful for the friendly, welcoming atmosphere. I was very impressed by the cleanliness of my room and loved the fact that bottled water, beverages and biscuits were provided. Parking was also excellent.
- Good location, lovely large bedroom with exposed woodwork, comfy bed, quality pillows and bedding
Hogarths Stone Manor
Located in the historical county of Worcestershire, the elegant Hogarths Stone Manor is surrounded by beautiful countryside. Set in 25 acres of landscaped gardens, the hotel offers a croquet lawn, and a jogging route.Guests can enjoy strolls through the extensive grounds surrounding this characteristic country house. There is a walled garden with a beautiful water fountain and semi rural areas with wildlife. The comfortable guest lounge offers a log fire. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free private parking onsite.The on-site restaurant offers modern European dishes using seasonal and local produce and is located in the heart of the Manor. Decorated in contemporary style, the restaurant has panoramic views over the gardens and offers al fresco dining in the warmer months.This unique and privately-owned Hogarths Stone Manor is a luxurious place. It is set away from everyday life, yet easily accessible to major towns and cities. It is close to many local tourist attractions, including the West Midland’s Safari Park and Seven Valley Railway.
- Excellent COViD precautions that were not intrusive. Stay was comfortable, room lovely decor, quiet. Super comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast. Couldnt fault it. A great value hotel in beautiful grounds.
- Very comfy bed. Good food but a little on the pricey side… Sausages with a creamy mash red wine gravey would look good on the menu.
- Reasonable size, comfortable rooms, and bathrooms. Very good restaurant for breakfast and dinner, tasty, well prepared food, excellently served by efficient, friendly staff.
- Breakfast was a little average, slow to replenish and not obvious what we should do if wed been first down it would have been difficult to figure out. I would also say service for the wedding meal was on the slow side too no complaints about quality! The grounds were exceptionally good!
- Lovely setting. Beds and bedding so comfortable. Most staff friendly and helpful, especially Nick, Atlanta and Dewey. Alex and Laura, Too. Very helpful arranging requirements from overseas. Im very grateful. Sunday lunch was great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Abberley